IT’S ALMOST THAT TIME AGAIN…
Very soon now, the swallows will once again be returning to the mission at San Juan Capistrano. This is a view of Mission San Juan Capistrano’s four mission bells as seen from the “Sacred Garden” that was developed in 1920.
The four-bell campanario was erected a year after the bell tower at “The Great Stone Church” was toppled in the 1812 earthquake.
This corridor stretches nearly the entire length of the east side of the mission.
What an amazing place to visit!